In a new movie that will be released in 2019, the League will meet supervillains. This news was announced during SDCC.
Fatal Five is a command of a supervillains of the 30th century. They first came out in Adventure Comics N 352 (1967) as enemies of the Legion of Superheroes. The members include:
- The Emerald Empress is given power by the mystical Eye of Ekron, which allows her to fly, shoot energy, and breathe in space. During the DC history, there were a few bearers of the Eye of Ekron, each of which wore the title of Emerald Empress.
- Tharok is a supervillain who leads The Fatal Five.
- Validus is the child of two founders of the Legion. He was kidnapped and sent back in time. He became a monster with an easily controlled mind.
- The Persuader possesses an atomic ax that can cut through anything.
- Mano is one of the greatest galaxy’s murderers.